Today my little blog reached a 100 followers. I woke up to revise for my exam and after an hour of revision, I was kinda exhausted and hungry and because I was fasting, I couldn’t eat. I checked my phone after whining about how much more I have to revise and the first thing I saw was a WordPress notification of 100 followers. And that honestly made me so so happy. Yes I know that 100 is not that big of a deal for many other bloggers as they have thousands of followers but for someone who is completely new to blogging world with zero experience, that is pretty exciting.
It means a lot to me that people out there thought that my blog was worth following and they decided to give my blog a chance. And in many cases I might have let them down by not posting much but in my defense A levels is a son of a gun.
To all those who follow me –
- Thank you for giving me a chance to grow.
- Thank you for reading/liking my posts.
- Thank you for all the positive feedback you have given.
- Thank you for all the love and support you have shown.
- Thank you for motivating me to continue.
- Thank you for giving me a reason to continue blogging.
- Thank you for being so friendly.
Thank you from the bottom of my heart to all those reading this.
And a huge shout out to Lizzie for being my very first follower, she followed me when I had 0 followers and posts that were not of good quality. Thank you so much Lizzie.
I have a long way to go and I hope this love and support will continue.
Thank you once again and I love you all.
That is it for now, byee guyss. xoxo